Monday, June 17, 2013

Super woman scrapper.....

scrapping 24/7...... I am not :-). I just simply took a dive into my box of half-done projects and pulled out some tags I've been playing with to get a beautiful color effect.

Sprayed 2-3 different color mists on my craft mat and rubbed the tag into it. Leaving it to dry and then stamped some butterfly images on.

I also embossed an image with clear embossing powder and then did the same. Gives an amazing result. The embossed image does not take color.  

These three tags are looking for a home - they are ready :-)

These three tags are not quite done missing some ribbon and then they are ready to leave home...

This tag or bookmark is absolutely beautiful in the colors. I used a Stampin'up stamp for the dress on the hanger and a Prima stamp for the roses.

Playing with the color mists or Distress Stains are so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment