Friday, June 7, 2013

Still pictures of my entry to the challenge and how I created it..

My reason for participating was to challenge my self in a forum with many and very experienced createurs. To prove that I could do it and with an end result that was beautiful.

I altered a cloths pin. Painted it with Gesso. I then mixed some white acrylic paint with a few drops of Rangers re-inker Tattered Rose which was dapped lightly on the cloths pin.

For decoration I used my absolute favorite paperline A Ladies Diary from Graphic 45. I fussycut an image of a lady with an umbrella.

As the required three laces I used two laces from my stash and a beautiful vintage doily I found at a garage sale.

Other embellishment: Prima wood embellishment (typewriters and clocks), roses from Scrapbookfun, Maya Road and homemade rose.










No comments:

Post a Comment