Monday, July 29, 2013

Beautiful album for sale..... SOLD!

My latest album just finished, and are up for sale.

Price: DKK 195,00 + shipping

I've used some beautiful French inspired papers. I'm just so in love with the front cover page... Does it get any cuter..? 

I also used Authentique, Peaceful collection "Freeze" for the back cover.

Inside the cover I used Scrapperdasherry, Oscar Wilde Temptation.

Inside the album I've used printables French inspired papers, Riddersholmdesign.dk - Bello Pastello and some cardstock.

On the spine I cut a Weathered Clock by Tim Holtz in half and adhered it on with the clock hands. Added some ribbon and a charm with a clock and a birds nest.

On the front cover I adhered a small "væltepeter" in Danish.... Have no clue on the English name for this bike.

The big rose is homemade. There is one white gardenia and a lot of small roses and leaves from various Danish online craft stores... I might just add some embellishment inside the album, however I promise it will be beautiful....

Hope you like it and send me a mail if you would like to purchase the album.






2 comments: