Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Three mini albums - custom order


My latest creations... One might say... Well Lene, where is the third? At present it is drying:-) I just couldn't wait to upload.

This album I've used Prima paper Wisper Collection and a sheet of a Bo Bunny from my stash. Unfortunately I cut off the information strip...

For embellishment I have a homemade fabric rose and some seam binding that I dyed myself. And a string of peach pearl string from msgardengrove1's Etsy store.

The third album is now ready to view:-)







For this album I used papers from 7Gypsies. Absolutely stunning papers. Embellishment I punched some leaves using the small leaves from Tim Holtz Movers & Shapers inked them up and embossed with UTE. The big rose is Prima and the two other roses are from Wild Orchid Craft 2,5 cm.
A pearl string from my stash and a frame also from a Tim Holtz die.



No comments:

Post a Comment