Thursday, October 23, 2014

Update

Ever since my youngest came home from his mission four months ago with severe feet problems I've been with out a craft room and all my crafty stuff have been and still are in boxes.

He is feeling so much better now and training to strengthen his feet so he can return to his mission.
When he came home I had to surrender his room back to him:-).

Still missing my craft room not to mention to be crafty again not having to go through several boxes to find what I need....my oldest son told me he is moving out 1 Nov.....he is 25, so it is about time:-)....I will miss him but I'll get my craft room back😉... However, I'll gladly pack it all again if he needs to move back for a short while.

Can't wait to try all my new Christmas dies:-)

Wishing you all a happy scrapping time.

No comments:

Post a Comment