Friday, September 13, 2013

Fall mini album - for sale..

It is soon to be fall, the leaves are beginning to change in color and it is beautiful.

So I pulled out a paper collection I bought actually the first paper pad I got when I just began scrapbooking earlier this year - Bo Bunny "Apple Cider" collection and I also bought some die cuts... Man, does that make embellishing an album so much easier? Loved it.

For the cover I found some very nice paper that corresponded great with the paper collection... I did not have any 12" x 12" papers to use for the cover... Lucky me:-)

It is a five page paper bag album. However, I made the bags myself as it is not all that easy to get paper bags.

Decorated the cover with a homemade flower and some smaller roses from Wild Orchid Crafts. I dyed some seambinding for closure with Stampin'Up's Pumpkin Pie and it turned out beautiful. Added a small charm to the ribbon.

It is so beautiful and I just love the warm colors.

It is for sale. DKK 175,- + shipping. Send me a mail if you are interested.








No comments:

Post a Comment