Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Busy bee.....

It is 1.30 am and I'm still up... I somehow can't make myself go to bed....have way too much to do still.
Tomorrow.... Actually today I'm hosting an event for the former class mates of my youngest son who is currently serving a mission in Ireland. He has been out 3 months and 5 days.... so you think I'm counting the days until he comes home..? I am!!! :-). There will be mails and pictures from his time so far and two missionaries who are serving in Denmark who can explain what missionaries do in a daily basis.
I am so excited.
Then I'm creating altered items to bring to a fair by my sisters home 1,5 hours drive from here this coming Saturday. Lots of handmade cards, altered tissue rolls, altered boxes, lanterns, frames, origami boxes and a couple of albums.... not to mention a lot of business cards:-).
I am also hoping to make one or two mixed media canvases, but time will tell:-)
Thanks for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment