Thursday, June 27, 2013

Decorative wooden box - DKK 75,- + shipping

FI've had this box in my stash for a while waiting for inspiration to come:-)

I took it apart.... Those tiny screws...... Painted it with gesso (2 coats), measured and cut the paper.. I used the amazing Engraver paperline from Prima. Distressed the edges of the paper and colored the edges with Vintage Photo from Ranger. Glued the paper on. And distressed the edges of the box with Vintage Photo as well. Assembled it again. Decorated the top with a homemade black rose, a couple of small Mulberry roses, a heart for some bling and a tiny antique brass flower leaf and a black pearl string. Glued some pearls on the bottom.

Hope you like it... I still have a few "raw" boxes left for custom orders :-). Send me a mail with your request for color and I'll get back to you.





No comments:

Post a Comment